I can't go on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The 1 You'd Least Expect, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not feeling so good today. I can't describe it. I just can't see an end to this struggle. Everything is becoming a challenge, even the little things. I'm even starting to lack the motivation to hold it in. Financially we're screwed. Christmas is gonna be a disappointment for my kids and I can't bear the idea of seeing that. The stability is gone. The bright future is gone. What's the option now? My kids don't need me to bring them down or disappoint them anymore. They would flourish better without me. My husband needs a better wife. I'm not the person he met or fell in love with. I have disappointed him too, even if he won't admit that. It's all crumbling like a pipe dream. Maybe that's all it ever was. I'm a failure, and like everything else I'll probably fail suicide too. There's just never a right moment to do it. But I'm sure I'll know when the moment arrives. I just want to be free of all this pain

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so sorry to hear that you are suffering especially at Christmas time. Your life is important and please do not act on your thoughts. The important thing that you remain live for your kids. Your kids would miss you truly as without a mum they would suffer. Depending on their age would they understand. You husband would truly miss you. Please keep posting for care and support which you deserve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.