I can't go on.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by carebear35, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carebear35

carebear35 Active Member

I feel so alone right now. I'm a horrible person. I'm unlovable and a disappointment to everyone. I don't want to live anymore. I'd hate to disappoint anyone else. I embarrass my father, I embarrass my mother. Why was I even born!?

2. partylpoison

partylpoison Active Member

Another year has passed, and here I am still battling and wondering why I was even born? My life was a travesty. I was born in a family who did raised me, but I grew up searching for love, love that I found with in my friend whom I’ve met in the world of music. If I have music I don’t need painkillers or alcohols. But my family didn’t appreciate it. They confined me in my room to prevent me from being in a band, because they want something different for me. I’m too damn tired of being who they want me to be! And with them judging me like a criminal when in fact they are actually concluding a wrong version of mine. They call me stupid, self-fish, reckless, crazy piece of shit. What have I done? All my life I lived in the shadow of whom they planned me to be, under my parents’ control I went like a perfect daughter and in just a single time that I chose to be the real me, they suddenly threw me like a can. Now, I have no one. Nobody loves me. I can’t blame anyone, because who would be stupid enough to love a suicidal girl like me, a girl who feels like being poignant by death and depression. I still want to live, and I wish someone could save me from all these pains and from myself.

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Why do you feel like you are a disappointment and an embarrassment?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.