I can't go on.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by carebear35, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carebear35

carebear35 Active Member

I feel so alone right now. I'm a horrible person. I'm unlovable and a disappointment to everyone. I don't want to live anymore. I'd hate to disappoint anyone else. I embarrass my father, I embarrass my mother. Why was I even born!?
  2. partylpoison

partylpoison Active Member

Another year has passed, and here I am still battling and wondering why I was even born? My life was a travesty. I was born in a family who did raised me, but I grew up searching for love, love that I found with in my friend whom I’ve met in the world of music. If I have music I don’t need painkillers or alcohols. But my family didn’t appreciate it. They confined me in my room to prevent me from being in a band, because they want something different for me. I’m too damn tired of being who they want me to be! And with them judging me like a criminal when in fact they are actually concluding a wrong version of mine. They call me stupid, self-fish, reckless, crazy piece of shit. What have I done? All my life I lived in the shadow of whom they planned me to be, under my parents’ control I went like a perfect daughter and in just a single time that I chose to be the real me, they suddenly threw me like a can. Now, I have no one. Nobody loves me. I can’t blame anyone, because who would be stupid enough to love a suicidal girl like me, a girl who feels like being poignant by death and depression. I still want to live, and I wish someone could save me from all these pains and from myself.
  3. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Why do you feel like you are a disappointment and an embarrassment?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.