I can't go on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wants2die, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wants2die

wants2die Well-Known Member

Just when I thought I was over the suicidal feeling, I still picture my own death. I'm constinly cutting my self and whispering under my beath "kill me." I feel as if everyone is judging me. All I can think about are all the bad things that happen to me why does my life suck what did I do to deserve this. I feel weak and useless all the time. God has a plan for every body well, tell me the plan God. There's no hope for me, I can't go on I feel like something bad is going to happen.

2. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

You know what the plan is? The plan is up to you. The world is yours to map.

Be strong my friend.

3. Robin

Robin Guest

To me one of the most frustrating things in life is being without purpose, some people find there's, some people have it forced upon them and others like us wander aimlessly looking for a reason for our pain. Sometimes pain is the purpose, or at least I think it can be, sometimes when I'm at my worst I like to believe that I'm paying for sins in a past life or sins made in the here and now, it's probably not a healthy view I know that much but it helps get me through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.