I can't go on...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kyle88, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyle88

kyle88 Well-Known Member

Seems like all roads are headed one place for me, I don't see a future for myself, I have no one and nothing, and I'm a miserable failure... I've literally hit rock bottom, I just don't see the point in living now... I tried to stay positive, but it's like the past just keeps haunting me, and every day it's a struggle to wake up...
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

has anything in particular happened to trigger you or are you just feeling overwhelmed?
  3. kyle88

kyle88 Well-Known Member

Both, overwhelmed with school, i've been trying to finish these courses for a long time, but just couldn't with so many family problems and depression, now I don't think i'll even be able to get a degree... i isolated myself from the world, hoping that would help with school as I would focus more, now I have no friends, nobody at all, no school... what now? I literally have nothing to live for, i don't have an identity... the past keeps haunting me everyday, and i wasted the present thinking about the past, that what use to be the present is now what i'm depressed over... if that makes sense... I don't know what to do now.... it seems like offing myself is where I'm headed...
  4. Caster

Caster Well-Known Member

Please don't off yourself and keep talking to us. Just know that people here care and are willing to offer help and support to you.

You said no school, so are you not in school right now? If not that's ok...I dropped out for a semester due to a bunch of issues and ended up going back after getting on some medications.

Are you on any medications for depression right now?

I hope you start feeling better and keep talking to us.
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You said you hit rock bottom, Now theres nowhere but up for you..You should find a therapist to talk to.. They can teach you how to cope again..You always have us.. It's like you joined a big family here..I'm sure you will make friends here..
  6. kyle88

kyle88 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies, surprised i got so many... I just don't know where to go... I went to a therapist in 2008, and never went back... I tried to go back again, but they said I needed another doctors referall first... I don't know... I thought I could get through this without medication or anything like that but everyday I just kept getting worse...

As for school, i've been re-doing courses forever, Ive re-done a few courses over 3 times too, i don't know what to do now... I wake up everday wondering whats the point in living, people all around me have lives, significant others, friends, good careers and are just having so much fun... yet everyday I find it a struggle to wake up and then a struggle to sleep... I'm embarassed by what I've become, everything I feared when I was a kid, is exactly what is happening to me...
  7. sinnssykdom

sinnssykdom Banned Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.