i can't go on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by semanning, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. semanning

semanning New Member

i wish i could die but every time i try to kill myself i screw up. but whats the point nobody cares
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Semanning...can you tell us what is going on? I am sure there are people here who will understand and care
  3. Needareason

Needareason New Member

If you are screwing up then I don't think you REALLY have had enough of this life. Trust me I'm looking for an excuse to live and If I could find one I would not be here I'm seriously looking for one. But if you are not managing to I think you are still holding on to something that is stopping you from doing it and whatever that is, I believe it's something worth living for or you would have ended everything the first time.
  4. nonopano

nonopano Active Member

Instead of thinking how to die, why not think of how to live. This life we have right now is very short. You might think it's too long(unless something unexpected happens), but in reality it's actually short. I remember a tv drama where the grandma realized that her whole life was actually short, looking back from her current life.

Now I'm not saying indulge yourself with pleasure in life. Make a mission for yourself. Find some interest you haven't find out in your life, and use it to help people. In reality, there are millions of people who want to live, but aren't fortunate. Take a look at our friends in Africa. So please feel happy that you got this life, even you suffer a lot. You never know someday you might have a different point of view.
  5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Dear Semanning,

Are you keeping in touch with any professionals who can try to help you feel better? If not, can you let them know what's going on? My heart goes out to you. You take care, and I send my kindest thoughts your way. I hope some of your pain can lift soon.

6. semanning

semanning New Member

i have had depression for years due to abuse.
    the only reason i am still here is because of my son.
    i always struggle this time of year because of the fire works that go off, i have a fear of fire because of a traumatic event when i was 3.
    my mom has just had a heart attack and needs a bypass which is making things worse because i have been left to deal with everything because my sister who is elder than me doesn't want to know.
    i also have chronic migraines and blackouts which is making me feel worse.
    i have a key worker from the community mental health team but i don't feel that i want to talk to her at the moment.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.