I cant go out

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Hurted, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Simply i cant.
    No mather how alone i feel, no mather how i want talk, no mather how much would it help i just cant go out... i dont know why... I cant decide, but ive been thinking for 2 hours now... When i say mayself that i should go out, i just have panic attack and start feeling uncomfortable... Dont know why...
    I want to go out... but i fear... what the hell can i do? How can i "make myself" to go out?:sad:
  2. Joshuwah

Joshuwah Well-Known Member

I would like to start by giving you a massive hug ^,^ :hug: :hug: :hug:

Isn't there anyone you can arrange to meet, maybe not too far from your house incase ti gets to much
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

start small. Maybe just go outside the front door. If that works take a few more steps. Is there someone you can go somewhere with? The longer you wait, the harder it will be.
  4. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

You didnt understand me right... I meant that i cant go out with friends, not out of house... thanks for help anyway:hug:

But its beccoming big problem... I mean everytime when i should go out with friends i feel really scared, without reason... However if i go out, soon as I met them im OK... Dont know why,,,

I really apologize for my mistake... I am so ashamed now...:dry:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.