I can't handle it.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by JCNC89, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCNC89

JCNC89 New Member

hello, I need some help with a problem I've been having for a long time. I have no friends, everyone is against me, I am a loner and I believe I am incapable of ever having someone to be with. I didn't use to be this way but I feel so angry that if I ever came across a piece I would use it. I feel suicidal and unfortunately homicidal most of the time. I don't see any reason to live but also want to take the lives of those who made my life hell. I'm just sick of people in general who knock me back 5 after I come up 1. I strongly believe suicide is the last resort. I just can't wait to die.
  2. wanttodie

wanttodie Well-Known Member

im in same sitation as you,..read my post in this forum. i would suggest that you dont give up like this. suicide no matter how lucrative it sounds is not the end of all problems. infact its a selfish thing. think about your family man..
  3. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

When you come up 1, relish that 1. Focus on the accomplishment and use it as a platform to continue upward, fuck everyone who tries to knock you back down.

As for those who have made your life hell, have you tried confronting them about it? Murder will be satisfying only up until you find yourself in prison or with the gun turned around.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.