I can't handle life

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
I'm very close to giving up.. I don't want to be me. Constant reminders everyday of how much of a failure I am. How much of a loser. I can't do it anymore...

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
You are not a loser okay you have got to stop listening to those negative msgs and tell yourself the opposite okay hugs to you:hugtackles:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'm very close to giving up.. I don't want to be me. Constant reminders everyday of how much of a failure I am. How much of a loser. I can't do it anymore...
Don't give up, maybe you can help others? That's something to live for. I'd hate to see you leave, stay strong :hug:

honestly, it seems like the world treats really horrible people who make the world worse, but who have lots of money and power, like they are so good.

and the people who really deserve to be treated well and admired just get dumped on.

I bet if the world were more fair you would be treated much better. So it's really the failure of society to not value you correctly. I hope you don't do something to hurt yourself just because other people have made stupid mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00