i cant handle my thoughts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gdhsgdhxj, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gdhsgdhxj

gdhsgdhxj New Member

I feel like a mix of anger and depression. I get so much of these feelings my chest feel painful and my mind goes crazy with thoughts.....I feel like death will stop these feelings and thoughts...
  2. lelantgirl

lelantgirl Well-Known Member

Hello there, thoughts, feelings, anger and depression all rushing round at the same time, its no wonder you are feeling in a bad way.
    I get these painful chest feelings, its like its filled with heavy set concrete and pulls your soul right down into nothing but emptiness and turmoil. I have had several breakdowns over the years due to numerous traumas and self harmed, and attempted to take my life, never got very far did I as here talking with you.
    I am suicidal right now, I have lost the only person who ever truly understood and encouraged me, helped me with my mental health and breakdowns and everything in between.
    My mother has recently died from cancer and I just cant handle it. I am alone now. Noone understands why I am suicidal and cutting and just ignores it, to the point where I feel well I should do it then they'd know how much I am suffering.
    I then get mixed views in my head of is it a sin and do you live in darkness for all eternity, I want to slip away to be with my mother and not alone in a hell type place, who knows what would happen, that stops me from going ahead.

To help me cope I cut, its not a thing I like to do or am proud of, but it takes the edge of things slightly, even if only for a few minutes. I've known every crazy thought known to man I should think go through my head over the years, and boy is it something................Why dont you share with us some more of how you are feeling and why you think it maybe.
    There is no pressure here, just think its good to share with those who are going through similar things. Please take care ok.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...our feelings surely have an influence on our physical well being...what are you doing to address how you are feeling and get some assistance? I hope you understand that you deserve to not feel this way, and speak to your primary MD to make sure there is nothing underlying these reactions...once this is taken care of, please ask him/her how to proceed...if you do not have a primary MD, please explore what medical services are available for you...welcome, and I hope you take good care of yourself
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I get like this too...emotional pain can manifest as physical pain...I hope you can find some help so that you will start to heal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.