I cant have my suicidal thoughts

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wastedmylife, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I promised the people I was living with I would get better, I dont think they will take to kindly if I leave a bloody mess and a dead body, what do I do bout this, I dont think I can move anywhere else and if I am going to do it id probably want to do it in the place I am staying rather then go out in public somewhere
  2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

It takes time to get better. I'm sorry to hear your living situation is so frustrating. What's making you upset right now?
  3. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

physical problems i cant live with, guilt over the torture i put my dog through the last few years, hatred towards certain people who made me how i am
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You know you can have a relationship with a woman without sex.. Why don't you try a dating service and list that as one of the things your not looking for..You might be surprised at how many women don't care about the sex part..
  5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Are you getting any help to help you get better?

Do your flat mates understand that its going to be a long road, and will they be supportive of you while you are on that road?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.