I cant have what i want.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Izzy559, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izzy559

Izzy559 Member

I realized im living a life that i dont want to live, i am not the person i want to be, everything is just not what i want....i realize i can NEVER have the life i want so badly its impossible. I want to be a good looking confident person, i want to have a lot of friends and go hang out....i cant have this because my whole life i always been an outcast that never fit in. I am tired of it i want to be HAPPY AND CONFIDENT, and i realize i will NEVER be the person i want to be, its impossible i cant go through time and change the past, i cant change how i look, i cant change the things i wish i can....i lost all motivation to go on, i dont have the "wants" most typical people do (love, joy, wealth, fame, power) i want to just live a normal life....i want a re-do button and i realize that no matter how much money i have, it will not get me close to my goal and what i want this life just feels so pointless to me. This is more of me just letting all this out im not really seeking advice or anything trust me there is nothing that can change my mind. Death is the only way to go for me its the only thing that can actually give me hope for peace. This life was never for me no one knows how it feels to be such an outcast
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

yes i do i do know hun and i am sorry you too feel so isolated so alone but you can find a place for you really you can volunteer at a place with animals with elderly or children in need you will be amazed how much care that will bring to YOU hun in doing so You will meet new people as well connections hun even take a class of interest that way you will be others with the same interest and you will have something to talk to them about You can always always talk here ok we will listen you will not be an outcast here hugs
  3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Izzy - I think you ARE already living a normal life - normal in that everyone WANTS to be different than they are in some way. I am certain that when you can come to terms with your ideas about what is real and what is possible/impossible, you will be happy when you become convinced that the only things that are stopping you from being happy are unrealistic and fictitious anyway, and it's a waste of time and energy trying to attain what is impossible. "In acceptance lieth peace" some wise person once said. It is the human condition to learn how to accept the things we cannot change, develop some courage to change the things that are within our power to change, and to acquire the wisdom to know the difference. We are ALL in this same boat luv - and that is what makes us ALL normal! Normal isn't what we see everytime we switch on the TV or watch a movie - I am sad that we've been conditioned to think our lives should be perfect in the eyes of other people, when you are precious just as you are!:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.