I can't help but feel ...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mama_Pills, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mama_Pills

Mama_Pills Well-Known Member

... like all of my friends are ignoring me on purpose because they're sick of listening to me or even being around me. I just want to be sure that all of them won't waste their time mourning me so I have nothing to leave behind.

2. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

There will always be something left behind hun, they would all miss you teribly I'm sure. And I don't always believe this myself when I feel bad but when I am more with it I know that although I feel guilty about leaning on my friends I'm sure if they knew how bad you were feeling they would want to be there to listen to you and help make you feel better so that you felt that you had more options to help you build a life worth living and one that didn't lead you to the sort of thoughts it sounds like your having at the moment x

3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Doubt will always knaw at you. You have to be resolute. Do not wonder know, the truth is what you make it.

I am writing several suicide notes to various people. However, I am confident that they would sooner throw those papers to the shredder than read them. I am also certian that everyone will throw a party and they hurl my body to the dumpster. They can call it dump day.

Just be confident you have severed the ties and it will be so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.