I can't help but think

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ASkylitDrive, May 22, 2010.

1. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Of all the bad things people say about me. Idk..its difficult. Every insult I've gotten since the age of 10 have been playing in my head over and over and over, whether it on here or in real life.
    I can't help but to think that they are right...I am a bitch..overdramatic...fat..ugly...stupid..
    They are right...I know they are. Why would they tell me lies like that? Maybe they were trying to reveal the monster inside me.
    Every time someone compliments me, it takes days of being nice to even begin to distract me from the negativity I've gotten..I'm just pathetic.

2. ASkylitDrive

Maybe its just my paranoia..I think rumors spread. No one here likes me. Everyone hates me.
    Well I came to the decision earlier today. I'm no friend to anyone. I'm a helper. I'm just here to help people until June 10, then my pain will be over.

3. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

well, like most people here- I don't even know you but I like you. I would like to know you better but often I'm struggling not to get into other people's problems because I end up feeling their pain.
    If you would like a friend or a 'helper', I would like to help you- but I'm not sure how good of a help I could be.

I will try though.

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Your my friend right?!?!?! :cry: shelbs im gonna be selfish for a moment okays??

Dont leave me please :cry: I need you.... :blub: please shelbi

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're not pathetic. But people can be mean. I know it's so much easier to remember the insults and negativity than the positives. But it's worth trying to remember the good things people have said about you. Maybe try to focus on one or two of the nice things each day.

:hug: You're not a bad person. You're just someone who has been through a lot. Try to see your good qualities, because I know they're there.

6. ASkylitDrive

Love you Sam.

And Alison, there are no good qualities. None.

Kitty: Thanks I guess.

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Love you too sweetie :cheekkiss: dont let them win... and dont leave me :cry:

8. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright,

hope that helps u.u

:hug:

9. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

i love that quote and it's so true....
    try and take no notice of the negative people..they usually have an ulterior motive.....
    I don't know you well but I think you're cool...:biggrin: