I can't help it....

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wallflower, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

I don't get it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

3. Rachel123

Rachel123 Well-Known Member

Talk to us. What is it that you don't get??:sadhug:
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What don't you get?
  5. mystereo2099

mystereo2099 Well-Known Member

Life perhaps? I mean, what's the f*cking point? Why are we here, suffering day to day. Stumbling around in the dark in some kind of pointless existence hating everything about it. Hating every moment and hating the fact that you're hating it all. Wishing you could just get to the point and end all the suffering - or maybe I'm way off base.

We'd probably know what the original poster was talking about but they erased it. It says post made @ 2:25, then edited at 3:15. The first reply was not til 4 something so I wonder if anyone actually saw the post before it was edited. I'll bet there was some good stuff in there ;)

Maybe wallflower could come back and enlighten us...
  6. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

Well, I don't know....I just don't get what our purpose on earth is. Last night I kind of was suicidal, I don't know...I mean I have no idea what I should do next.
    Should I move out? Should I go to College?

I am dealing with schizo-affective disorder and I don't even know what that's supposed to mean?? Everything is so vague, I'm trying to fight myself from spiraling into depression. But that's what's happening, it's starting all over again, and also....it's my mom she's not being rational and I can't stand it. I should be sad about the fact that people are dying in this world- because I have become immune to it and I just wish- I wish life was something more like how I envisioned it when I was a little kid....I want to go back, but I don't know where to go......I just want everyone to be happy.
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Everyone wonders what their purpose in this world is wallflower. It's up to us to figure out where we fit in and what our purpose is. Keep on searching, I'm sure you will figure it out. :hug:
  8. mystereo2099

mystereo2099 Well-Known Member

Meaning of life and purpose. Where to turn next and what to do now. Where to go from here. -- These are the same questions racing through my mind all day every day.

Maybe if I help you figure it out, I could make sense of my own shit.

If you use msn, I'll PM you my address. Do you use MSN?
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Walflower,
    Sounds to me that you care more than you think. Why don't you do some volunteer work at a homeless shelter, or a ALF. I'm sure you will hear some very interesting stories especially at an ALF. Our senior citizens are full of knowledge and it is just disappearing due to progress and locking them away till they die.
    It's just a thought where you might find some answers to your questions!!Take care!!~Joseph~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.