I can't help these feelings

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Thinice, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thinice

Thinice Well-Known Member

I don't want to kill myself, but I need to die. I need to find a sure-fire way to die. Had enough of this attempting, failing, trying to hide it from everyone.

Been through every method in my head, what could go wrong, how it could go right. Just somebody do it. Soon. I can't take this life anymore.

I don't think anything can really help me now. No words, hug emotes, anything. I just want to die.

2. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

trust me i understand how you feel. i feel like you feel a lot but please dont do anything rash. you can hang in there. i just hope that this thread can save you because so many people care about you and dont want to lose someone as great as you

thinking of you x

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Turns out, it's not easy to die. I know. I have been struggling myself with finding an end that ironically I feel I could live with. But the truly painless ways cost money. So for me....I too am tired of attempts that just end up making me sick etc. I have settled on my original method. It won't be what I wanted it to be, but if I have the one moment of courage, then that will be that.

I wish I could offer you advice thinice, but I am in the same boat. Just look over your shoulder and you will see a sad pathetic man sitting next to you, as our boat takes on water.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.