I can't help thinking....

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Evanesce, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evanesce

Evanesce Well-Known Member

I can't help thinking, I'm not really needed in this world. My body is breaking down and all I have left is a faulty mind. Can't stand being like this. Hard to know what to do.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

from what i have seen hun your mind is not faulty hun. You are a caring person that helps others hugs

3. Evanesce

thanks eclipse, helping others is my distraction, but then I always fail to help myself and at the moment I can't even help anyone else.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Its ok hun you don't have to help others not when you are not feeling well yourself hun You need to help YOU first ok Please hun be kind to you ok take time to just let tears come if you must but show you some compassion hugs

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I know how that is, I think if I can't help myself, how can I help other people? Then I try to apply the advice that I give other people to my own life, and sometimes that helps. You are needed in the world, you seem like a kind and caring person and there needs to be more people like that in the world.

6. Evanesce

Thanks Witty Sarcasm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.