i cant hold back

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by danoel, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danoel

danoel New Member

I'm in s crisis situation I can't stop myself from doing this. I feel there is no way out and the solution is to be gone.. I have been feeling this way for sometime but I'm drained emotionally and can't go on. I just want to say I love my wife and kids.

2. Syn

Syn Well-Known Member

There is always another way out, suicide is NEVER the only option. I know it's probably rough but you just gotta hold on for a bit longer, things will get better. I know lots of people say that but that's only because it's true. You don't want to die, you just want the pain to stop. What would your wife and kids do without you anyways? Do you really want to leave them? It may be rough but you gotta hold on for them. If your feeling drained then you might wanna take it easy for a bit and just relax. If you want, feel free to share more about your situation either here or you can PM me.

3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Report your kidnapped children as missing persons to the police and let the law locate them, bring them back to you, and imprisonment for the person who kidnapped them.

(talked in chat)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.