I cant hold on anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by see, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. see

see Well-Known Member

I can t explain you wont understand ................I am alone..........there is no point no reason......................I tried to talk ...................I tried to phone.................but its best to just let it go....................no more hurting or dissapointing anybody.........................

2. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

Or maybe you have found a way to keep your pain alive forever. You don't know. click here

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2007
  3. see

see Well-Known Member

Does it really matter?????????? No one gives ashit anyway..........

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I care. I love you hun. As does Liam. Please hang on. :hug: I'd never get over it. :( :hug:

5. life~death

life~death Well-Known Member

i care too lass, please stay safe and keep hangin on :hug:

6. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

i care i just don't have any words, I'm sorry.

7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Hey See.

Remember me. What's going on. Don't go through that alone, i'm here if you need my support.

8. Blackness

Blackness Guest

whats happened?

9. dumdumgurl

dumdumgurl Well-Known Member

i guess we are the two most disappointing people. my familyisn't there, i had to ask my dad for a hug in the hospital after a car accident and i got bad news. now *I* would hug someone after getting bad news and i want him t be proud of me and tell him that so he says he is but he isn't cause he was accusing me of trying to off myself and i wasn't it was just a damn accident that thank god i don't rememember.

you are NOT alone i *UNDERSTAND* your pain and your agony and am trying to get things so i can die, it will be peaceful afterthe initial pain. i took pills twice and nearly made it so close.... the first time and it's not scary at all it's almost as if an alien takes over your body and it's not even you swallowing the pills; you are a robot at that point and you know you will get relief. hang in there if you can there are some good thihgs in life ido have to admit that but i also understand wht you are saying here. please stay stronger just a few more days and see if things don't turn around i have found theysometimes do or a surprise in your life happens that makes you really happy and joyful inside.,god does watch over us and he forgives us our sins so hell doesn't exist with god just heaven the devil is here with us and we live in his hell here. and god does all he can to help us out.

many hugs and prayers
    DDG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.