I can't hold on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The Depressed Puppy, Nov 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

I can't anymore.

I'm seriously at my wits end, I am really tempted to kill myself tonight... I would probably try killing myself,maybe tonight. Right my suicidal thoughts overriding everything,& I don't care,or want to wait for things to get better. It doesn't matter nothing interests me anymore, I never have fun.

I just want to give up. I already have a plan put in place.

I am really sorry I bug you guys so much I am really sorry
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2013
  2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

TheBrokenButterfly, I am so sorry things are this painful for you. I am hoping that you will find a way not to leave us. I do know the pain of hopelesness. I wish there was a way you had to see into the future so you could know that life will likely not continue forever with this level of aloneness and pain. I can understand when you say nothing interests you anymore. That is a big component of depression. Depression ca be devistatingly painful.

I hope you can find a way to hold on. Because you have a community here who cares. A community who feels it each time one of us takes their life. Do you have anyone in your life irl who cares about you? Have no medications for depression worked at all? I am so sorry for the pain you are in. I hope you can hold on. I really do. :hugtackles:
  3. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

TheBrokenButterfly, you would never bug us and don't say sorry, I'm glad you said something!
    We are all here for you and we all know how it feels...hopeless, pain...These are no funny feeling, I know,
    but please, think it about it again...you are not alone, we re here foe you and if I have to stay up all night
    and respond you, I do it, because I care for you guys here :hug:
  4. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

Hey sweetie.

I hope you didn't go through with your plans. I am really sorry your having a rough time right now. This is an awesome community to vent to. (ps, I love your avatar... and sorta wanna see more of it around here!) So post around, vent, rant, do what helps you. xx It will be OK.
  5. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

No I didn't.... yet. But I really want to still.
  6. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

Keep holding on, sweetie. I know it's a tough battle.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.