I can't imagine

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by nicesinging1, Jan 7, 2008.

1. nicesinging1

nicesinging1 Well-Known Member

I have been fighting my war against depression/traumas for 10 years. Yet, I am still fighting the war. It still is tough battle as ever. No significant progress.
    When I was 16, I promised I would give my life a chance for at least 10 yrs. Now the time expired. Is my life finished?
    I can't imagine living in this much pain for 20, 30 yrs. People may call me "weak", but I really can't imagine myself living in this kind of torture for 20, 30 yrs.
    Do I have any options? Would you live 20, 30yrs of tortures or end it all and save urself from future sufferings?
  2. perfect-flaw

perfect-flaw Active Member

I don't think I'd ever be able to give up. I guess it's just me, but I can't help it, I have too much hope in just getting a little closer.

I'd suffer more if I ever knew I ended it one day before everything would change for the better.

Find hope, keep going. Because, until you know exactly what you have coming, than you lose nothing in living just one more day.
  3. Drifter

Drifter Well-Known Member

I understand. I look at my life 1 yr. ago today and I was miserable and just wanted to die, samething with the yr. before that and so on. and nothing has changed. Yet we're both still alive...