I can't keep going...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by suziecac3, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suziecac3

suziecac3 New Member

Long story short...my entire class makes fun of me...all the time...non stop. I have one friend, my boyfriend. I thought I had friends, but today when I went to school, I found out that there is a facebook group called "beat up(my name) day-june 10th 2010." I went home...and I spent the day in bed. I don't feel the need to live anymore if this is what I have to go through. I've done absolutly nothing to these people and I don't understand why they do it...I just want it all to stop, and I want them to know that what they do hurts people and has consequences. I am being treated for depression and anxiety...but honestly...I do not feel the need to go on.
  2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I am disgusted that these people have done this to you. I can completely understand why you feel the way you do.

Unfortunately there are people like that in the world.

I can only say, hold onto what you do have right now - your boyfriend.

Have you got a therapist or someone you can talk to about this?
  3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

In the world you will find there will always be cliques of people who just don't like you for one reason or another. It sucks and hurts, and the reality is that you cannot expect everyone to like you.

You have someone you can trust and love, your boyfriend. He can protect you and comfort you. You do not have to face this alone. If you open up to him, he can help you, but only if you let him.
  4. yogurt

yogurt Active Member

Hello, suzie.

Have you told your school about the harassment? I don't know where you live but where I live that posted material on that web site would be considered a threat of violence and the police would take care of it.

Please reach out to people who can help you with this abuse. No one should have to put up with this kind of harassment. It upsets me when I hear about this going on in the schools. Please take care of yourself, hon. Stick around here for support. :hugtackles:
  5. suziecac3

suziecac3 New Member

I ended up going to the social worker at school...turns out these kids can get in major trouble...they have been arrested...suspended...and one was kicked out of student council (he was also student body president) and one was not allowed to walk at graduation. I havn't been back to school since last wednesday...and i'm really not looking foward to monday.
  6. carekitty

carekitty Guest

Oh Suzy, I'm sorry. What those kids are doing is so stupid. I'm glad you told someone, and that they are getting punished.

If things are uncomfortable at this school, is there any chance of transferring to another school if necessary?

Stay safe, and don't let those morons ruin your ability to enjoy your life. Like they say, sometimes living well and being happy is the best revenge.
  7. minime

minime Well-Known Member

Hi, Suzie. 'Sad to say, my experiences parallel yours but mine is the old people version. There will always be bullies and the unkindness is very painful. But I like what carekitty shares:

sometimes living well and being happy is the best revenge.
  8. That is a very cruel thing to do. But please keep in mind that lots of people have a very tough time in high school because of immature kids. Just keep telling yourself that high school will be over soon and its only a tiny snippet of your life, although it may not seem like it now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.