I cant keep my food down.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Passion, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

everytime i eat I feel full and bloated, even if its just a bag of chips orr a candybar.
    and then i feel like i have to throw it up because that bloated feeling is just uncomfortable, i havent been throwing it up but its been trying to come up anyways everytime.
    i'm wondering if this might be because i used to throw up after eating? is it a long-term affect of bullimia? what do i do?
    im starting to hate food,
    and i almost want to throw up again because that feeling in my stomach.
    i like what i see in the mirror,
    so i know its not me upset about weight.

My stomach is so screwed up...
  2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I'm no expert when it comes to eating disorders so the advice and words I'll give may not be all that much help and for that I'm sorry. I'm wondering how long this has been going on? Why do you hate the food? Is it because of the fear of feeling bloated/being sick or another reason?

How long ago did you have bullimia? I wouldn't have thought it would be a long term effect but like I said, I'm no expert. I do suggest you see a doctor because it may not be eating-disorder related. Take care of yourself. :hug:
  3. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

ive been struggling on/off with bulimia for about a year and a half.
  4. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

That same thing happens to me, everytime I eat even if I dont throw up intentionally...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.