i cant live another year without mom

forever_scarred

i dunno how to explain what i feel, all i can say is moms birthday and aniversary of her death is coming up...june 23..i dunno how i will handle it that day cuz im not even handling it now....i dont wanna go thru another year without her :cry:

anathema,
you can, and will get through this. i felt the same way when i lost my mom, she was very much my best friend and we were very close. it has now been 6 years, 6 happy, sad, quick and long years. i think about her all the time, i miss her all the time, i still find myself getting excited for a spilt second thinking "i should call and tell mom that!"...just to realize all over again that i can't, but in that split second i remember and feel the love we shared, and i still talk to her, even if she can't answer me in the same way as before, i know she hears me, i know she talks to me, i know she misses me too. i would love to tell you that one day you will get over it, that one day there won't be pain, but you won't get over it, there will always be some pain..BUT~it does get more bearable, it does hurt less and that first year is the worst, going thru all the "firsts" without her, but 6 years later i don't get as sad that she isn't here to make the holidays feel right, instead i try to do it for her, and in her memory..that is the best we can do. i still struggle with it, even today i did, but just know this...even though you may feel alone, or feel like and outcast, abandoned or hopeless, you are not alone, there is hope, and those that have experienced what you are feeling will never abandon you. with love, keisha

healing07

I am very sorry for your loss. I know moms love is very important for child. But don't feel you are alone because your mom's soul is always with you.
God bless you.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00