I can't live in this shit society...

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by pit, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I'm trying to start a new career but it's hard. I ran into difficulties with a teacher/employer who made up lies against me. And just this past week, I volunteered for a position with a trainer who lied about the days I'd be working, not 3 but 1. Apparently, they couldn't wait to get rid of me.

I've had these types of experiences over and over. And it doesn't get easier when you get older. Soon the time will come when I will no longer give a shit about this "make something out of your life bullshit." I really don't care if I wind up a nobody. My ultimate fantasy is to come down with a fatal disease, then take my revenge against these corporate fuckers. One at a time, I will make them suffer slowly....
  2. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

im sorry people act like that towards you

this is a shit world :(

but i guess we all have to keep fighting ey? i dont want THEM kind of shit people to win

:hug: thinking of you

stay strong :)
  3. blade

blade Well-Known Member

sorry of what uve been through.
    force ur self hun yes this world is harsh. and nasty, but if u have a little faith in ur self and u can make it.

i hope im any help.
  4. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Thanks for your support, blade and trapped. All I can do is take it one day at a time.
  5. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

what do you think would be a better society?
  6. pit

pit Well-Known Member

A society where everyone did what they could to make me happy!!!!

HAAAAH!!! I"m just as greedy, selfish, and miserable as the fuckers who oppress me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.