I can't live with these voices

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by simpa, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simpa

simpa New Member

Is there a pill or drug that you can buy easily without prescription, from a drugstore/pharmacy, that will stop these terrible voices from my head? That will make your mind calm and peaceful? Just swallow and you will be normal again. Is there such thing? Something that gives effect instantly. Something like alcohol.

I already gave up to be happy, I just want to be normal, zero, neutral. at least for a temporary time.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi simpa i am sorry the voices are so loud right now I don't thnk there is a med to stop voices not one without seeing your doctor
    Please talk to him or her ok don't put up with them if your doc can get you a prescription to decrease them or even get rid of them
    alcohol well all that will do will get things worse not better Keep talking to us here ok we care we are listening
  3. simpa

simpa New Member

Thank you very much
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there simpa, no one here can offer you something ''like alcohol'' or drugs etc.. but we will encourage you to seek professional help and assistance, go to your primary doctor and they can prescribe something for the voices and may refer you to a psychiatrist please do not take anything until you let the doctor know and the doctor approves of it. You CAN get through this and you WILL. Know we are here for you and will support you. Everyone is special :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.