i cant live

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Cpt-Fantastic, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

i cant live, i lack the skillset. ive blown my oppertunities and there is no improvement. i got my ged after 21 years and hoped things would change, i was just too late. since i was 17 i died there is nothing to live for anymore my chances are blown every once in a while yeah i think i get plans yeah i should and get all excited but i never follow through, i cant break the habit, im unsuitable to live and want to be dead
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you can with help hun get things turned around get councilling a social worker someone to help you see things can get better and will just need guidance.
  3. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

help takes weeks. im afraid of contacting help because it will leak out, i dont trust them. the thing is i just dont know how to reach help, i suck at it. i live at multiple addresses. i dont even know what doctor i have. if i just attempt i can either die or see who helps, maybe then ill find help. oh what the hell am i saying i feel so stupid
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2011
  4. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

There are some support hot-lines I think that may benefit you. Maybe even help you a bit. Have you tried any of those?

Hope you are OK. Take care and get the help you need. :hug:
  5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry things have taken a turn again...please PM me and let me know what is going on and how I can express my caring and be there for you...as always, J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.