I can't make it until tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somethings gonna blow.
i can't decide how/what i'm gonna do, but i can't go on like this, telling people whats wrong just for them to ignore me.
i have nothing to live for, and i don't want you to say "oh you have lots to live for" BECAUSE I DON'T OK?!
my family are so fucking screwed up. i have ONE friend, who is so un-attatched from reality its unreal!
i have nothing to look forward to but work and sleep.
i hate myself and everyone around me.
i wish i was stupid so i didn't care that i have nothing, but i know my situation too well and all i want to do is put an end.

i just want to end it.
because i'm sick of running.

A_pixie

Why not if you don't mind me asking?

Please stick around, this site is the best thing that happened to me, I was ready to do it and I made some good friends on here who taught me that life is something you can actually want and love. I really hope the same can happen for you...

I find that many people would not be suicidal if they consdiered the fact that they didn't want to die, they just wanted their life to change, and anythings possible...

Please PM me

D

Dave_N

Hi red.stiches. Please don't do anything drastic, while you're in a fragile state. You have to take a deep breath and think about it long and hard. Is this what you really want? Once you're gone, there is no coming back. Death will come one day, because it's inevitable. But while you're here, why not make the most of it? Please don't give up. :hug:

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Redstitches,
:poke::welcome: to the forum. You don't want to hear what we say, how about we listen and you open up and tell us what is going on with you!! We by no means will force you to talk! If you want support, advice, and friendship then the ball is in your court.
Most everyone here are suicidal hence the name of the forum. From the caring and support from others here you can actually consider this kind of a support group.
You can make friends here fairly simple. This is the best group of ppl That I have ever new! I was the same as you, I wouldn't talk to any one until I arrived here and now they can't get me to shut up! I guess fifteen years of not talking to anyone kind of got me on a roll. You are always welcome here and I wish you luck!!:stereo:Take Care!~Joseph~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00