I cant make it..

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by White Dove, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

I can not make it... into heaven that is...

Why?

Because i can not come to God because i cant seem to make things right between me and a minister and his wife...

MY SOUL IS NOT WORTH IT TO THEM... IT NEVER WAS WORTH IT... I NEVER WAS WORTH IT.. I NEVER WAS WORTH IT TO GOD.. HE HATES ME , THATS WHAT IT IS.. I KNOW THAT NOW..

I loved you both.. i honestly did and im sorry that i was so trusting to let my niece use my computer.. i should have known not to let a child under the age of 12 use the computer alone..

And im sorry for the times i told some lies just to speak with you.. i enjoyed our little time together when you and your wife would come out to the house and we would do the bible study.. it was a pleasure to me to learn more about God and at the same time get to know you and your wife more.. i cant bring back the time and undo the mistakes.. i cant undo the past. i loved you and im sorry if it made you and your wife feel like i was obsessed with you... why didnt you just tell me that i was doing too much.. i would have understood.. im not that bad of a person or at least i hope im not.???

Can you not understand? i cant make it into heaven with this over me... Do you actually not care that this is bothering me? You said you loved me, was that a lie to me? im sorry.. im so sorry.. im going to die now because i cant fight anymore.. and i cant make it into heaven with a troubled mind and spirit...

Forgive me MR. AND MRS DALTON?????

I LOVED YOU BOTH VERY MUCH....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.