I can't really think of a good method *graphic

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DannyBoy, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DannyBoy

DannyBoy Well-Known Member

That's honestly the only thing stopping me from doing it at this point.

I want to find something that doesn't cause a mess cause someone will have to clean it up.

I've considered

None of these options really sound good. I can't really think of a good method to end my life. Thexxxxx to get it over with though, but messy.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2010
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

try using that energy into thinking of ways to get yu well and keep you stable that is what this forum is for giving support to help people stay strong okay take care.
  3. DannyBoy

I wish I could but there's just no meaning for me. I don't really have any outlets to place that negative energy. I wish I did, but I don't.

The only thing I look forward to each day is going back to sleep, how sad is that. Luckily I have enough meds to make sure I do sleep. That's one positive.

The thought of death and suicide used to scare me, but it doesn't any longer. It just makes me more depressed that I'm thinking of it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2010
  4. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I just look forward to sleeping too- only thing that brings me peace.
    I can sleep 24/7.
  5. Ironically enough, when I was younger, I had thought that very thing. I wouldnt want my girlfriend or a parent scrapping up my dead ass. But, as it stands currently, I do not care. So....
  6. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

No matter what the method, you will always leave behind a mess for those you're leaving.
    Whether physical or emotional, it'll affect them no matter what, and there's no avoiding that.
    Do you know what's causing you to think and feel this way right now?
    Figuring out the source of the feelings is the easiest way to decide where to go next.
    We're here to support you and listen :hug:
  7. DannyBoy

Well it's a combination of things. I have a depressing job, live at home, one of my friends moved out of town, I don't have much to do with myself, I live in a comfortable environment but have no purpose in life. I'm currently on FMLA for the depression. I just feel a little bit worse each day. Like I don't think I'm ever going to have good feelings ever again. What can I do to get them? I just don't know.....

Thanks for the support though.
  8. WorldBurns2Death

WorldBurns2Death Well-Known Member

I dunno about you but for me talking about it like this seems stupid, I dont really like talking about suicide or how I have thought about doing it, it seems better to NOT talk about it. I am here for people struggling with these feelings not to discuss methods.
  9. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

I agree a little with what World said. Talking about methods, or just thinking about them constantly usually only leads in a downward spiral of negative emotions. So it's best to find something distracting, usually something you enjoy to take your mind off of them.

Some of the things you mentioned you can't really do anything about such as your friend moving out of town. These things happen, and while it's sometimes hard to get over them, there's not much that can be done. But you are in control of your life, as impossible as it seems at times. No one really knows their purpose in life right away (I definitely don't know mine), but you can always make one out of it. Think of things you like to do that you haven't done in a while, maybe try reconnecting with old passions and see if that helps at all.

As for the medication you're taking, maybe talk to your doctor and ask if there's anything else that might help more. I'm not really familiar with antidepressants and such, but I'm sure there's probably something more that can help you with your feelings.

Sorry for the late response, and I hope some of this is in any way helpful to you. Hope you start feeling better. Take care. :)
  10. dreams4life

dreams4life Well-Known Member

Hi, Fight till the last minute. You can succeed this giant. Everyone has to go through this. You are not alone. There is help. Try finding another job. Volunteer somewhere so you feel special and helpful. There is no one on this earth without a purpose in life. We all have purpose. Some never find it. You have time to find it. Be strong.
  11. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.