I cant remember

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Murdoc, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Murdoc

Murdoc Member

I was thinking and I honestly can't remember the last time I was truely happy. I mean it. All that I can remember Iv been just in this downward spiral of my own depression. It's annoying I don't have any 100% positive memory's I can think of to cheer myself up. It seems my life is guided by the pursuit of "ingorence is bliss" it's these little distractions from the glaring black hole of my self hatred that get me through the day.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You create new memories then ones that will bring you joy small things like observing nature walking swimming on hot day you create new memories
  3. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I can still remember being happy, but as more time passes it is becoming more difficult to remember feeling happy.
  4. mismad

mismad Active Member

Hello Murdoc, would you try to make another new memory? The memory doesn't have to be 100% positive. How about make a new journey?
  5. Yati

Yati Well-Known Member

I personally think back to really my dogs when I can for happiness. I don't know if you have any pets at all or have every had any. They've just always have been a source of happiness for me because they just love you for you.
  6. mismad

mismad Active Member

Yes right, I love pets too :dog020: