i cant see hope anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sihuskyzoi, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sihuskyzoi

sihuskyzoi Well-Known Member

I'm so tired of feeling like this. Any direction at all is not going to go well for me. I can't figure out how to survive and I feel so overwhelmingly alone. I just want to see that it could get better. I don't understand where my faith has gone. I just want to curl up and die. I feel so worthless. I can't seem to fight this at this point. The thoughts just keep coming and coming and coming. It's never going to be okay. It's not going to get better. I feel like im screaming and nobody can hear me. I feel crazy. Please give me strength.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun been there where you are now hun and it hurts i know I can tell you there is hope hun You cannot see it right now because of the depression. I do hope you reach out hun to your doctor and get some supports in place okay You can pm me anytime hun if you just need someone to listen or to talk to h ugs
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

As TE said, I have been there recently myself...I felt that my faith was being tested, and I truly did not know what I was going to do if I abandoned this part of me...I was truly pertified...I also found that speaking to someone, both a therapist and a spiritual teacher gave me other ways of viewing the journey I was on, and had me realize that these types of reactions were understandable...please consider to speaking to someone as well
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.