I can't seem to talk...but maybe posting this poem i wrote will explain how i feel.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pink Teardrops, May 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pink Teardrops

Pink Teardrops Well-Known Member

Tell me

When the darkness takes over
    do you see it coming?
    Can you feel it creep up around you?
    It's always there you know!

like your shadow
    it never leaves your side
    you can fight it
    push it's grip away

but it is always there
    tell me though
    do you see it coming?
    Can you feel it, slowly tighten?

That blanket of pain
    strangely comforting
    Did you fight it?
    tell me, do you fight it?

miserable and content
    can ye live together?
    you and your darkness
    are you friends?

It claims your life
    you scream to break free
    but it is strong, isn't it?
    Do you love it?

I think you like it
    Why else do you not change?
    Is happiness that frightening
    or are you really that undeserving?

Tell me
    when the darkness takes over
    Do you close your eyes?
    Do you let it creep up around you?

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Re: I can't seem to talk...but maybe posting this poem i wrote will explain how i fee

Hi eme rose. I really liked your poem and related to it a lot. I wrote something similar in theme years ago so know what you are talking about.
    Do you feel any better now that you were able to post that? Are you able to share more of how your feeling? I am here for you as are others.
    Are you getting any support outside of SF for your situation and how you feel?
    Sorry for so many questions, just trying to get to know you so I can help better.
    Take care and know that I care....you may PM me if you would like.
    Bambi :arms:

3. Pink Teardrops

Re: I can't seem to talk...but maybe posting this poem i wrote will explain how i fee

Thanks for replying.. It's okay to ask me questions, it's probably the only way i will talk. I feel kinda naked and exposed but.. it's good that i posted it. It's a start! I don't get any help for how i feel.. and i have never sought any. Simply because i am not deserving and i refuse to help myself because of that. I will keep trying to talk though.. not for help or advice but for a little relief. I talk to no one, ever and sometimes it can be unbearable. Suffocating even. Hmm.. i make little sense, sorry.

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

You make perfect sense to me...guess we're alike in more ways than one.
    What would you say has gotten you the most down? Like is is loneliness? Family? School/work? ,

5. Pink Teardrops

My family.. i don't see them anyone and i don't want to. I escaped to come to uni but i couldn't cope so i had to drop out. I can't deal with being around so many people. I used to live alone but i got a room mate the other day. He's horrible and speaks no English but i knew that before i let him stay. I like to make my life as hard as possible.. pain is good. I am rambling and probably haven't answered what you asked but..

6. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

hey rambling is allowed...makes for good convo and besides that is what it is all about, just saying whats on your mind regardless of what it is..
    I think it is good that you have gotten a roommate as for me I am less down when there is someone around and I am not totally isolated.
    keep talking it helps trust me on this one...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.