I cant sleep and thinking about life;as my nick life!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by life, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

Its 6:00 am couldnt sleep at all!i am just sitting here listening to music :) thinking about how life would be great if i hadnt psychological disorders ....Everyday would pass quickly and i would enjoy every second of my life...I would have a nice univercity education ..a univercity which i always wanted to go :(...Lots of friends lots of fun . . . having dates having fun while talking to people which i cant do now :(....Having career travelling the world ...Go to dancing cources (i luv dancing ) ; being confidant .....Its just life is good but not mine :( its a big of waste waste waste waste waste !!!!!!!.....Why did my life end-up like this...Its like as if i am in a nightmare and just wanna wake up...i dont know what i am doing ;!......I want a magic wond to change all of the thing and make my wishes come true . . . I have no power;i am weak;sensetive and come to this world to suffer!.....When i die i will ask to god why did make me like this? what was my sin?to be good ?why are the people who are bad arent like me?why?why?why?.....We come to this world for 1 time only and not enjoying and being in peace isnt good its a waste !....

2. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

Well, I don't have any serious psychological disorders (and neither do I), but my life is about the same as yours. We are all just a few mistakes away from ruining our lives so think before you do everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.