i can't sleep

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by syntaxerror, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. syntaxerror

syntaxerror Antiquities Friend

and I have to be up for work in the morning. Worked all day today on my feet and then kids and a bunch of housework and stuff and I"m so tired, I need to sleep, I have so much I have to do tomorrow - like it or not - and i can't sleep. I'm so tired of not being able to sleep. I'm going to have such a hard time getting up in the morning. I hate that it seems like I'm doing ok and then once I'm alone at night - I'm not o.k. and I can't sleep.

I also hate that someone I care about a lot continues to avoid me. Log onto MSN and they log off almost right away, even though I'm not messaging them. It's happened enough I know it's not accidental and that hurts a lot esp combined with never calling me anymore the few times I've phoned it's been just a very short conversation and an excuse to get off the phone. I get the hint - i do - and it hurts.

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

When we're stressed we cant sleep. Try reading, ironing, tv, soft music, hot choccy, anything that'll take you rmind off stuff/relax you/make you so board you fall to the ground.

3. syntaxerror

syntaxerror Antiquities Friend

trying tv, warm milk, going to try nyquil or benadryl I think....that doesn't always work though either....i know being stressed about not sleeping makes it worse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.