I Can't Sleep

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cute_Angel_Xx, Dec 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

.....Christmas is finally over, but the pain of last Christmas is still there, I hate my life every night I would cry myself to sleep but my lack of sleep made my thoughts go all over the place, my toughts scare me, I hurt myself soo bad a bruise burn cut it would hurt so much but the pain would be pleasurble. I can't handle this no more please I don't want to suffer I want to run away from my problems please I just need someone to talk to sooo bad right now but nobody on MSN Facebook or anything I'm soo alone right now, I'm trapped within my own body :(

2. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

I feel the same with a lack of sleep and racing thoughts. Trapped in my mind.

3. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I think I get an alright amount of sleep. But I don't actually feel energized or anything when I wake up.

It tends to be even worse when I have school because I have to wake up at like 6 and I'm fucking insanely tired at that point so I'm still half asleep. What happened last christmas? It's boxing day where I am but fucking christmas day lunch sucked because mums family met up at my uncles, but my uncle's parents-in-law/family came over too....so we didn't even know who the fuck they were. Which made everything really weird. Our family kinda sat to one side, and theirs at the other end of the tables, LOL.

I'll add you on MSN, but try not to expect some extremely talkative person lol :p, I don't have much to talk about.

4. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Hi. The big day is over and it's been quite gentle - better than expected! What happened last Christmas? X

5. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey, sorry to hear that things are so bad.

I know an acupressure self-massage that might help.

I hope that you feel better soon!

6. mark1

mark1 Active Member

i cant sleep had 3hrs in 2days... aint good at all .. and now ive just got off chat with honeybun30.... and she was catchin the train.... and i cant help but wonder ...... now... no sleep for meee again :(

7. Cute_Angel_Xx

I'm still awake and I'm bored :p x
    Mark you've got more sleep than me I've had 3 hrs in 5 days!

8. mark1

mark1 Active Member

yeh but im on my 3d day now lol ... and its not loking good after my covo on chat ... realy do u get many fakes on here cuzz .. i can see u post a bit ??

9. Cute_Angel_Xx

What do you mean do I get many fakes on here?
    I'm 13 and I bloody can't stand this the fuk with it, ha goin Dr bout it some time in Jan x
    Never been in chat :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2010
  10. mark1

mark1 Active Member

your 6 !! ?? ... 6 ???
    you mean 6yrs old ??
    i ment do a lot of ppl come on here faking .. shit ??
    who dr bout ??? xx

11. Cute_Angel_Xx

No sorry I'm 13 have to get up at 6 and the time now it 03:32 minds goin 2 ways sorry :(

Most people tell the truth, why do you ask such a quesion?

12. SomeoneElse

SomeoneElse Well-Known Member

You know something Mark, I was so close to being a complete dick, and mentioning the hilarious typos. Thanks for saving my energy.

13. mark1

mark1 Active Member

its ok m8 she`s edit now sooo i lok like im talking gibberish(thanks angel)
    just wonderd cuz ... i havent been on here b4 ive lokd around a few sites...
    u kwn wat catchin the bus means ..
    well i was in chat talkin sum one then out now where when she found out i was close by ... she decided to bring forward her plans and told me every thing that was happening.. ??
    and i dont cant make up me mind wat to think of it
    realy
    x

14. SomeoneElse

SomeoneElse Well-Known Member

Damn right you are.

15. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

What's with the sniping? Putting people down is hardly supportive!

16. mark1

mark1 Active Member

yeeehhh dude dont u know im on the edge.... i need cuddles and hugs not insults...lmao

realy if i wasnt so dead inside id laugh ...

:lol!:

17. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Consider this an e-hug! X

18. mark1

mark1 Active Member

awwwwwwwww blesssssss nealy as cute as this :hamtaro:

wow there loads of smilys on this site x

19. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

.....and I can't manage to insert them into posts!

20. mark1

mark1 Active Member

thats a shame.... wow its get late now ... nealy 6
    :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.