• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

I can't stand being lonely any more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Lee

The title says it all. I've been married 29 years and am so lonely I can hardly breath. I constantly think about suicide to get out of this pain. I feel i lost my chance at love and happiness many years ago. Now there is nothing to look forward too except old age, a broken body and death

The title says it all. I've been married 29 years and am so lonely I can hardly breath. I constantly think about suicide to get out of this pain. I feel i lost my chance at love and happiness many years ago. Now there is nothing to look forward too except old age, a broken body and death
Hi michael..

You can always talk to us in the forum whenever you are feeling lonely.. :hug:
Don't give up..

Hi Michael.
I did something i have never done before when i read your post.
I went and started reading your stories in your threads, right from the start.
Damn, life sucks sometimes.
All through it though, was clearly a remarkable man, trapped yes, with losses too, terrible ones.
I was struck with your devotion to the children and your ability to put others feelings first, even if it meant a life of sadness.
You deserve more.
I don't have the answers, but boy you so deserve more.
I guess it must be your turn now for contentment and happiness,
there has to come a point when change is required, when things are let go and new pages turned.
I so hope you choose to make tomorrow a starting point for that change and you cling on to the fact you are worth it.
Because you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$345.00
Goal
$255.00