I can't stand it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shakerag, Aug 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shakerag

Shakerag New Member

I know I should count my blessings, but I'm about at my wits end. My heart feels so very heavy and has for a while. I feel that no one cares if I live or die and that it would be so much easier on everyone if I just left. I cannot stop cyring. I hate the way I feel. I cannot go on like this anymore. I need help. I'm scared.
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

welcome to the site.

sorry to read you are feeling so low at the moment. you will find many people here who have felt the same way. perhaps we can listen if you'd like to share what has brought you to this point.
  3. concreteangel

concreteangel New Member

Its okay to be scared. I promise people do, and will care if you die, someone committing suicide is the opposite of easy for the people who knew you, and even for the people who didnt. Keep holding on, the heavyness will lift, you just have to wait. Its okay to cry, everything must be hard right now, but you CAN go on, i really believe in you. I really do, i hope you will be okay, just imagine the best day of your life that hasnt happened yet, it will come, and on that day, you will be so happy you lived, and so will your friends and family. stay strong.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey i know i been there so low in the darkness so much pain in ones heart but it is a cycle okay so you will start feeling better soon cry all you want it is better to cry then hold it all in. You need to take care of you now call crisis and get help for you okay go to hospital tell them you need help stay a bit there so they can give you some meds therapy okay tell them you want to die and you want help now YOU is what is important here okay get help now don't let depression take over okay it is treatable.
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Do you have any kind of support system?? Friends, family, therapist, pdoc!! It's best to keep talking.. You are more than welcome to vent your frustrations here.. Thats why we are here to support each other..Theres nothing wrong with crying.. It helps to cleanse the soul..Keep talking to us..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.