I can't stand people who....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Cortez, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I fuckin can't stand people who have everything in their life, friends, significant other, love and acceptance they need, and yet they still complain, it fuckin drives me insane. What I would do to have the things they do, ungrateful motherfuckers...

just me venting...
  2. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Tell me about It.
  3. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Except we can't know what is really going on for them?
  4. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

I think I have everything in my life to, so does that mean you don't like me?
    Frieends, a house, cousins, education and so on. But theres other things that could make lif harder for them.
  5. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

Not everything is always how it appears.
  6. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Mental illness does not discriminate. Even those who have families, money etc can suffer.

You shouldn't judge.
  7. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I know anyone is capable of suffering from a mental illness, that is obvious. The point that I am really trying to make is some people have it worse than others, not everyone suffers equally. As much as I suffer from depression I know there are people who have it worse than me, no where to live, no money, starving...ect. I would hate to complain in their presence. But then there are other people, who have friends, who have lovers, financial security, help from their parents, meanwhile I don't have any of those, and it pisses me off to hear them complain, meanwhile they have things that I long for. It's just a smack in the face, and it pisses me off.
  8. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

But who are you to say they have less to complain about? Suffering is suffering and we all experience it in different ways.

That's like me saying i don't have the right to complain that i have a roof over my head and that there are third world countries who are way worse off. I know that in comparison i have it better then that, but the only thing i am achieving is making myself feel worse off about a situation i have minimal control over.

Look, i get where you are coming from, but things are not that black and white.

I'm sorry that you don't have any of those things. But try to focus on your own situation rather then using energy being bitter against other people.
  9. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I know. But I generally don't like people. I don't understand people, at all. People are a mystery to me. I am a very angry and bitter person, that's why I always notice things like this. I guess I am fucked up to say the least.
  10. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

It's ok. I understand, i really do. I've been where you are and had these same thoughts. But i had to move on from that because it was only making me feel worse.

I hope you are able to find some support soon :hug: