I can't stand this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZakPup, Dec 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZakPup

ZakPup Well-Known Member

I'm like hearing voices and they're telling me to do things i don't want to do. They tell me to hurt myself and to kill my mom. They don't stop at that they send me visions of how they want me to kill her. I've been loosing sleep over the whole thing and it seem to be getting worse as time goes on. I wouldn't be as afraid if i didn't have a past with them. I always to fall asleep and they show me what is to be done, and when I wake up something is usually on me. Like on many occasions i woke up with slit wrists. I'm afraid that they will try to kill me and my mom in one go. SOMEBODY please help me!
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2007
  2. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Hi Zak. Once I told my psichiatrist I was hearing things and having visions, his first question was: "Do you make the difference between 'real' voices from outside and the inner." At the beginning I said 'yes, i know they are coming from my brain, my mind, and not from physical existing beings.' At this point he said then do not over worry, and prescribed me anti psicosi medication and with the medication the voice-visions disapeared completely. Later I was taken off those medication and been well till it started all over again and at some point, that time, I was not able to make that difference between if the voices and visions were external or internal and to that not being able to differency this, hospitalization was necessary for my own protection and of others.

ZaK, if you can make this difference then you are not too far gone yet, but if you cant make that difference, or in your case harm yourself and do not have memory of it then you do need to get yourself to a psichiatrist as soon as possible or go to the Emergency Room (ER) of the nearest hospital and tell them what is happening. With proper medication this can and will stop, but it will NOT go away without medication so PLEASE do get help and do not delay PLEASE.

If you do not know where to find a psichiatrist, the ER of your hospital will give you name and number in order to reach one. DO NOT DELAY, call him and take an apointment underlying the emergency of your situation.

You are not alone and this can be resolved with proper medical attention so no need to be scared or else, there is a solution to your problem.

Let us know how things are going when you can. :hug:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.