I cant stand

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by emmaahh, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emmaahh

emmaahh New Member

i dont know what else to do than to write here. i cant stand to live anymore. i just wanna fall asleep and be peaceful. i dont wanna live with this pressure anymore. i have nothing to live for. i didnt cut for years but now im doing, because i wanna die this time. i really gave up. everything is too much

but the thing is, i dont wanna be a person who commited suicide. i wanna be happy, i wanna be saved from this nightmare but its never going to happen. its never going to happen. im really dying, im crying so much it feels like i will stop breathing soon. god, what will i do, help me please
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Just writing this post, tells me that you want to be happy and beat your depression, but to do this, you have to be strong and rediscover the gift of life. Suicide is never the answer. Life is full of challenges and we have to face these challenges. Having faith in God and praying for his help will also help you when you're feeling down. Don't give up hope. You can get better. :hug:
  3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

The fact that you want to be happy, speaks volumes. Don't give up that wish and hope. As long as that's inside of you, you will always have a strong chance.
  4. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Wanting to be happy is enough to start helping yourself out of this....you say that you have nothing to live for but clearly you do; you want a better life, a chance to feel happiness - live for that coz trust me it WILL happen. In the meantime i hope you feel better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.