i cant stop anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by hellbunny, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

I dont think i can keep on fighting anymore. i'm just had enough nothing makes sense anymore i havent eating in days i not slept i just keep out of the way. the flashbacks are hurting me soooo much i caant control them anymore i just cry all the time i just want this to end
    sorry

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

You have nothing to apologize for. Try to eat something, even if it's some little snack, it's better then nothing.
    As for the flash backs, occupy your mind with something like music or talking to your friends.

3. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:please: try and eat something as well as get some sleep. going without both of those will only make the flashbacks worse. :please: :please: eat and sleep. it might not totally wipe it out but it should help make quite the improvement on those. please give it a try. i know it's hard. i struggle with sleep right now, but i know it's only going to make things worse if i don't get any sleep. something is better than nothing.

:please: :please: take care and most importantly stay safe

pm me if you would like.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I agree with the above posts. Lack of food and sleep can increase the flashbacks. Sleep deprivation can also make you psychotic. Your body needs reserves to fight what is happening. The flashbacks are a sign your mind is trying to understand what happened and organize things. There are meds that can help decrease the severity of flashbacks. Are you currently under medical care? If not, I would suggest you try that avenue. Explore your options.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.