• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/
  • Please read the sticky notice in Forum News and Updates section regarding user etiquette during the next few weeks

I can't stop crying today

Status
Not open for further replies.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Often i cry for no reason the emotions just bubble up Perhaps just holding things in too long and then the sadness comes out when it is ready I understand but let the tears fall that is a good thing that way all that pain and sadness is not inside anymore hugs

aki

Hey it might help! Well im here if ya fancy getting anything off you're chest :)
Thanks but it happens for no apparent reason.

Often i cry for no reason the emotions just bubble up Perhaps just holding things in too long and then the sadness comes out when it is ready I understand but let the tears fall that is a good thing that way all that pain and sadness is not inside anymore hugs
Thank you as always, I think you're right.

:hug: Does it help to cry?
Yeah it helps a lot because it gives some direction to the feelings in a way, rather than just sitting around not knowing, not expressing but feeling bad anyway. I couldn't cry for like 2 years before so I appreciate it now, even though that may sound weird to some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$475.00
Goal
$255.00