I cant stop crying

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
I just cant...oh fuck..please, please, please god...

Im begging you, please help.

Ive never asked anything of you before, just please...I..

Last edited by a moderator:

Sa Palomera

Matt, I'm so sorry :sad: I wish I hadn't fallen asleep. I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you. Please Matt, you know you can always wake me, for anything. And if you don't want me to hear you cry, then please do send me an email. Remember what we kinda agreed to? Please, let's go through with that. You can make it through. I'm here for you, always.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Matt im soooo sorry i feel asleep :sad: I'd been asleep for a 2 hours max, i wish i hadn't now :sad: Hun if you needed to talk you could of tried waking me up somehow, i would of talked to ya :hug: Urgh im crappy with words right now. Just sorry for falling asleep on Skype and im allways here for you.

xxx

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
Honestly, its best you didnt hear that, I wouldnt have been able to talk about it anyway. I was in a bit of a state, they werent really tears of sadness....

you want to talk about it some more matt? i'm here and willing to listen if you need an ear. please take care and i'm sorry you had to go through that but hopefully you will feel better now that you have. i know i'm not one of your regular chatting buddies but i'm willing still the same although i know it's not the same for you, but still. talk soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt, im sorry i haven't been much help lately, i know i haven't helped with much of anything. I hope you are okay..and u know if you need to talk I'll listen even if i dont mean much in the scheme of ur life. I less than three you hun.

So sorry those feelings had to overcome you Matt. It is one of the most horrible feelings i know. With time they go away. I am glad you were able to wait it out. If you ver need a shoulder, I am around. I know we haven't spoken for awhile, but that doesn't mean we can't. take care Matt. :hug:

kath

Matt i know im late but i wanted to say i read and im here for you.Thankyou for being brave enough to post and share.im sorry i wasnt there when you needed me.Please feel free to contact me anytime and let me know how you are doing if you want to.It is always great to hear from you.How are you now hun?i know we havent always talked much but i do hear you and i do care.You could a really nice person and i hope that in some way crying made you feel better afterwards eventually.......i hoped it helped you get some stuff out maybe??!!

Please look after yourslef as best as you can and know we are here.Sorry i wasnt online when you needed me.

Take care and best wishes for now
kath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00