I can't stop crying

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Mama_Pills, Jan 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mama_Pills

Mama_Pills Well-Known Member

I hate when this happens.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hate it too when the tears come but in a way you are healing You are letting the pain out Don't fight it okay let it out

3. Mama_Pills

Mama_Pills Well-Known Member

I'm in my dorm so I have to try and stop and stay quiet. I want to scream and tear things apart and break windows and mirrors and destroy everything around me. It sucks having my friend who has been taking pills for depression and suicide suddenly being the happiest person alive because a boy likes her and she's lecturing me about how I don't know what I want in life and I need to figure it out and get over it really soon. I'm so sick of everything spiraling downward around me.

4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

so what you dont know what you want in life? that's not a big deal...and Im sure what you want is the pain to go away no? so that's something...

I'm sorry your friend is being inconsiderate and not respecting your feelings...I think what she said to you was probably meant for her...sometimes we mirror ourselves with other people and tell the reflection what we want to say but dont realise it...

sorry about my ramblings...but dont let her words bother you... :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.