I can't stop it.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ~PinkElephants~, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

What the hell is my problem? I am sitting here and I can't stop crying. I don't know what is wrong with me. I hate everything. I hate that I've sunk so low. I don't know how to get out. I feel like this depression this time is pushing me so much further under. I haven't cried this much in so long. I hate feeling this way. God damnit, I wish I could just turn it off. Turn off the negativity in my brain, turn of the sinking feeling, turn of the waterworks. I'm such a baby. I wish just once that I could walk out the door and actually be happy. :sad::sad:
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

turn on some up lifting music real loud :hug:
  3. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

i feel like that often, if only there was a switch... turn off my thoughts, turn off my feelings, turn off my anger, turn off my insecurities, etc etc
    sometimes i find crying help a lil, cry myself till im too tired anymore then fall asleep, usually sleep better like that. sometimes it builds up so bad i wanna scream to get it all out of my chest. i hate feeling sad and then i start to feel angry coz i dont like being hurt, i feel like im at war w/ myself.
  4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: kellz maybe take a long and relaxing bath or something to make you feel better. But also hun there nothing wrong crying alot i know you dont like it but sometimes it makes us feel better afterwards.
  5. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Kewwy.. :sad: I :wub: you..:hug::hug:
  6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

blah sus...just blah. Thank you for :wub: me. I don't feel like i deserve anything at times, but thank you. Like you and I do..I'll just stifle it down and ignore it. :hug:
  7. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

You deserve the world, babbah. :nono: No ignoring emotions, that's not good for ya. Here anytime you need to talk. xxxxxx.
  8. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Kells :hug:
  9. j86

j86 Well-Known Member

I feel your pain. I hate constant depression to the point where all that comes out are tears. It hurts, it really does. I agree with Puddytat though. Crying does help at night before bed. It puts you to sleep and hopefully in the morning you'll feel better.
  10. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Hang in there and see it through. Also you have people who care for you, that should make it easier and give you the motivation to win.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.