I can't stop looking at thinspo

I don't like eating anymore. I hate feeling fat. I want to look like what I did back in highschool. Everytime I lose weight I end up gaining it back. It feels like the only way I can keep it off is to restrict myself from eating.

johnDoen

Outsider in the Realm of Lost and Found
I don't like eating anymore. I hate feeling fat. I want to look like what I did back in highschool. Everytime I lose weight I end up gaining it back. It feels like the only way I can keep it off is to restrict myself from eating.
I think it's more efficient to lose weight by having more physical activities in life, rather than keep eating less. If exercising is not your thing, there are gardening, dancing, household chores, etc.

There are some food that are more full than others, like apples or brown rice.

BlueGreen

Oh don't do that @Mysticrose. I don't know how old you are but I'm guessing 20's. If you restrict your eating it will backfire on you and mess your metabolism. Have you tried low carb? Stay away from thinspo, being skinny is not a good look. My mother had an eating disorder and she was SO thin, all the time I knew her. She looked at least 10 years older than she should have, her skin was terrible and her teeth were so bad she had dentures. I can't even remember when she got them, maybe in her 40's. All she cared about was her weight and the size of her clothes but she looked terrible. Better to look toned and healthy. Check out healthier eating. I would certainly recommend eating protein if you want to avoid hunger and snacking. I found eggs for breakfast kept me full. Eat lots of fish, chicken and veg and try and keep your diet varied but mostly fresh, not processed. I don't want to encourage you to be thin, but just be careful about the long term effect of trying to force your body to be a lower weight than is natural for you. Low carb is quick but it can be healthy too and eating regularly is better than getting hungry and then snacking or bingeing. Yo yo dieting will mess with your metabolism and cause muscle wastage rather than proper weight management. Take your time, you can do it but look after yourself too.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00