I can't stop may be triggering

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by LotusFlower, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LotusFlower

LotusFlower Antiquities Friend

I can't seem to stop. I get like this and I can go all day. I am so stupid. Arms and legs are easy to cover but of course, I just want it to hurt that much more. How do you cover your upper breast and chest when it is 16 out or going as high as 20.
    What the hell I can't believe I am still doing this daily at 30. Cuts, scars and burn marks. What the hell is wrong with me.
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hun you have to put the tools away you just have to...please don't do this to yourself...it is habit, a reflex to the pain and a need to punish yourself.

Why do you want to hurt YOU? You are a beautiful soul and don't deserve this pain please talk to us
  3. LotusFlower

LotusFlower Antiquities Friend

I want to hurt to feel something, I want to hurt because sometimes it stops me from dissocating, I want to do because I hate myself. I do it when I have flashbacks. I just can't bring myself to put away the razors and lighters. I just want to feel something today other then how bad it hurts to be me.I can't believe what a mess I am right now. I have no idea how I am going to hide this from my husband.

To those of who have just started, stop now. I know how hard it is but please, you don't want to end up at 30 like me.

God I wish I could take my own advice it makes me like a hypocrite. Sorry
  4. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

Tracy, :hug: i know it's hard, i've been there, am there, but not as bad. and i know how it feels to give advice but not be able to take it yourself. feeling like a hypocrite. well, keep giving the advice, bc someone put it to me like this, its so simple: you've been there, you know what it's like. and that in itself is enough knowledge to help someone else from winding up in the same situation. advice is advice, all we can do is offer it and hope it helps
    :hug: i hope you can feel better, let us help you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.