I can't stop researching methods of suicide

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by fallen angel, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fallen angel

fallen angel Member

I keep on looking up ways i could die. I need some friends to stop me from doing this. Will somebody please come and hold me. I'm even considering sitting out in a storm tonight so I contract Hypothermia. I'm trying to discover poisons or how deep to cut for a vien. Friends make my life worthwile but i have lost the ability to make them. I'm 25 and should be achieving great things by now. I've messed it all up. Please will somebody come and hold me.

2. lil-sis-one-of-two

lil-sis-one-of-two Well-Known Member

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

I am here.

I look at methods and stuff too.

I know the feeling of just wanting someone to hold you.

Hold on and stay strong.

3. NothingThereAllAlong

NothingThereAllAlong Active Member

My goodness, I am in the same boat!

4. lil-sis-one-of-two

So thats 3 of us then I bet there are many more in the world!

5. Hatemylife88

Hatemylife88 Well-Known Member

Can I join too?

6. lil-sis-one-of-two

Ov course you can so thats 4.

:smile:

7. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

With you all the way on this. I didn't know it was possible to spend so long on the net just figuring out the best way to die til I decided to start looking!

8. whynotme?

whynotme? Well-Known Member

snap! dont know if it is a good club to be in though :sad: meh eh?

9. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

:hug: to all of you. Stay safe!

10. 2cents

2cents Well-Known Member

i guess it won't be long before the boat will be full,
    i'm also into it for the past 4-5hrs thinking of suicide; that's how i'm ended up here in this forum..

11. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i went online to find ways to commit suicide 4 months ago, i know how to but was just curious and there i found sf.
    this place has given me pause and maybe some hope for the future, i know i have a long way to go but i am willing to try.

why not try pulling the boat to shore and giving sf a chance to make you think about hope.

you never know

stay safe and take care

12. neutral

neutral Well-Known Member

I'm in the same boat as well.

Searching the net for ways of suicide took me here a few months ago.

13. Drew

Drew Member

However intriguing a creative way to die is, its not helping you to look. Its just feeding the already hulking beast. Many a people fall victim to romanticizing suicide. Its not a good thing in the least.
    Just for now, pick up a book, or play a game. Try to avoid other depressing topics on this forum, seek out a forum or chat room for people who share your hobbies, you never know what kinds of friends you could make. :smile:

14. geolab101

geolab101 Well-Known Member

i am also on the same boat.

maybe not as much as you guys but i'm still there.

it is a good thing we all have this site.

the only thing you can really do is tell some people who can help you. that's all i could do.

15. Beattles

Beattles Well-Known Member

i know how you feel mate. i dont see objects of every day sort as objects of every day sort.
    i see them as potential methods of suicide.

the furtherest i went was i went to the vet out of town and inquired about putting down "a sick dog" at home with injection and if they could perscribe me the drugs needed to do so.
    unfortunatly/fortunatly they told me i had to book an aapointment to bring the animal in because its against the law or something to give out the drugs needed for the injection.
    < Mod Edit - Methods >
    ive seen it work before.. on actual dogs that is. ive had to put down 3 this year. its all the same. you pump it into a vein fast. it goes strait to the heart, causing instant death. you dont even have time to feel the pain thats how fast they passed away.

im sorry.. i probably shouldnt be talking about this.....

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2007
  16. fallen angel

fallen angel Member

i really wanted some help rather than people agreeing withme . it seems nothing i do now has any positive outcome. i wish i was an innocent child again, oblivious to the darkness. i'd live my life so differently if i had another chance. it's a shame te time machines don't exist. it's too late. i need some freinds around me. i need a future. i need something to work towards but thet have all gone. what is the point???? every day its getting closer. i just need to find the way

17. down_and_low

down_and_low Active Member

Aww. Perhaps try and arrange trips out wth friends for a few days, so you don't get the chance to look things up. Maybe go on a trip somewhere, maybe to another country. That could help you leave some troubles behind while you're away travelling. Sometimes a change of scene helps!

18. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

What you do need is to fix yourself small reachable objectives and work towards them.
    Once reached, fix another one then another again..... till something bigger comes along to make you really want to reach for....... a person-job-an aim that right now wouldnìt even think could come along.

be well and stay safe hun

19. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

OK: I've deleted posts from here, for people asking for methods.

I quote you this from the rules:
    Please respect that. Likewise, do not ask for people to give you methods here,as your posts will either be edited, deleted, or if you do it on a regular basis, you may find yourself under moderation, where we can take away your access to PMs.

We want you to have the best chance at life on this forum.. Death isn't the answer.

20. VALIS

VALIS Well-Known Member

Yeah, nobody should give anybody any links to suicide methods. then they might feel like you're supporting it or condoning it. if you're going to look you have to find them yourself
    I was addicted to browsing through methods of suicide for several months after my best friend shot himself- I still do it on occasion, sometimes for hours, telling myself that it's not bad to just look without the intention of doing it. Honestly it 's not that bad, in my opinion. It un-glorifies the idea of killing yourself as a beautiful, poetic, painless thing to read about how difficult it really is to make your body and soul separate permanently, using physical violence on your own body. It's brutal, honsetly.

But I know, I know, it's not good to obsess over ways to die. It doesn't get you anywhere, it's just time wasted. But I am so totally guilty of this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.