i can't stop sexing

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by deathangel101, May 8, 2012.

1. deathangel101

deathangel101 Well-Known Member

haha everyone calls me a bitch and a slut because i have sex but the thing is i don't know why its wrong i mean isn't that the way you show your love for someone i mean my dad proved his love for me by having sex with me when i was little and now i just can't stop. i hate my dad for doing this to me i can't stand it. all i think about now is suicide and sex i mean if it wasn't for him i wouldn't want no better yet crave for it all the time o well at least im not getting pregnant like the other girls who are the actual skanks....i don't sleep wit the guy on the first date not like some girls also i make sure i use condoms....but anyways its freaking crazy that i have the cravings for it and i mean it just is really wrong and i know it is...im not normal and i hate myself for it any one that has advise please help me so i can have a good reputation

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You shouldn't listen to people who call you names...they are just basing it on what they think they know about you instead of the truth. I think people are too quick to judge. That's good that you are taking the time to protect yourself. Sex doesn't always equate to love...it just might be hard to see that because of what your dad did to you. You shouldn't hate yourself for this, and realize that you are not a bad person.

3. deathangel101

i know but it still hurts because i know what they are saying is true i don't know why i keep having sex its just so frustrating

4. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

Maybe because it feels good. Because for that moment at least you feel like they want you the way you want them. It feels good to connect with people, emotionally or physically. I too have this problem although I am a slut I feel, cause I did have sex on the first "date" and I'm stupid and didn't make them use a condom. As hard as it may be, don't let other people decide what you are. You're not a slut or a skank. I'm not quite sure what to say, cause I'm not great at giving advice. What I have been trying to make myself do is sit down and write down everything I've been feeling and what I have done and try to see if maybe those feelings caused me to do something. I then try to change it, like tryin to say no to either a person or to myself. I have no clue if it would work for anyone else since it hasn't worked for me yet but you said your dad caused this. So, maybe make it like a game. That's another thing I do. Every time someone says I can't do something then I try to force myself to do it cause they said I couldnt. So maybe if you want to stop having sex, every time you don't, there is a point for you. And after so many points get something or do something for yourself. Is this makin any sense? I'm gonna stop cause now I feel awkward but I do hope that things can work better in your favor and if you ever need anyone to listen, I'm good at listening :)

5. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

What your dad did to you wasn't love. It was evil.

Sex doesn't necessarily mean you love someone, or have love for someone. For most, sex is pleasurable. Me, I don't sleep about because I am in a long term relationship, but my mental health is so poor then when I suffer with hypomania or impulsivity, I am so tempted to fuck any living thing that is out there. It got so bad I had to visit a sex shop to buy stuff so every time I got that urge to fuck someone, I wouldn't go out and do it.

6. deathangel101

thnx to both of u i feel a lil better and that game idea sounds great im going to try it

7. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

Glad it made sense :) and I'm glad you're gonna try it! :D it does help a little, makes you focus more on your goals and attmepting to achieve them. Plus you can reward yourself after so many :3

8. deathangel101

you are a good kind hearted person to take the time and give lil Ol me advise i just wanna say thankyou