i cant stop...

Status
Not open for further replies.

John6491

....thinking of killing myself.... ever since yesterday i have been extremely suicidal and have been cutting a lot more than i normally do... i really dont know why i dont just end it... i think im going to OD again tonight so i pass out and can sleep.... im so pathetic....

selly

please hang in there.
i know how tempting all of these things are.
trust me, i really, really, really do.

but know that people care about you.
and that life can always surprise you with something wonderful when you least expect it.
:hug:

Lady E

I'm so sorry that you feel so badly but like Selly said you need to hang in there and how tempting things may seem but people really care about you.
Try to relax and find something to focus on. Start taking deep breaths and just focus on your deep breathing and block out those negative thoughts, maybe put on a favorite move or tv show to take your mind off of things, or even a silly little computer game.
Don't OD, you are not pathetic you are just in a lot of emotional pain.
You can get through this.

:hug:

....thinking of killing myself.... ever since yesterday i have been extremely suicidal and have been cutting a lot more than i normally do... i really dont know why i dont just end it... i think im going to OD again tonight so i pass out and can sleep.... im so pathetic....
You're NOT pathetic. Stop pretending that you are. Just take a deep breath, grap a peice of paper, and write down how you feel. Play a game, or try to make a boat out of foil (those work best if you leave air pockets). Calm down, and call a friend.

Dave303

John, no, please don't!! You must fight this and we are here to help U. Are U seeing a professional about these thoughts??? It is very important that U keep on seeing your counselor and we are here to give U 100 percent support! U can IM me at rayden291 at yahoo dot com anytime U need to chat. Talk to U soon.

Don't fall in love with the idea of killing yourself. I just lost one of my best friends. I can't even begin to explain the hurt and tragedy he's left behind. We're all so shocked -- he had everything: Beautiful wife, beautiful kids, lovely home, best of friends, super-close family. This man shot himself in front of his wife in his son's room. We will all carry this around for the rest of our lives.

We put him in the earth last Saturday, and now we're back to the grind, with heavy hearts, empty, sinking feelings in our stomachs, asking ourselves, why? But life goes on. Value your life, eternal peace won't be there if you kill yourself.

How are you doing tonight John? I know you weren't feeling well. I hope things have improved at least a little for you. Please take care and stay safe.

Maybe you should go in and be checked out John. You don't know if this is being caused by a bacterial or viral infection. If it is bacterial, you need to be put on some antibiotics in order to get well. Please consider doing this. I would hate to see you get even more ill when it could be taken care of more easily than at a later time and date.

You may need something different for whatever it is that is ailing you now. Antibiotics are not one size fits all or even one size fits most. What works for one thing may not be the best for another. I still encourage you to go get checkede out.

It's not worth it. Hang in there, and maybe talk to a friend you can trust, that won't freak out.

My boyfriend just committed suicide, and it just made everyone around him miserable. Please just do something to get your mind off it. Watch TV, go for a walk, something, but if you fight the feelings they will eventually go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00